SUNCAT JCW09 - At a glance
SUNCAT JCW09 is an encapsulated sunscreen that is safe, and since it is not absorbed by the skin (particle size 1μm), it does not irritate or sensitize. The double encapsulation system prevents direct contact of the sunscreens with the skin.
The detail on SUNCAT JCW09
from Bio-Nest Biochemical Technology Co Ltd
SUNCAT JCW09 – a NEW double encapsulated system W/O/W of three internationally approved sunscreens that offers protection in the UVA and UVB ranges. Tests in-vivo, in-vitro, of irritability, photo-stability and absorption, guarantee effectiveness of the product.
- SUNCAT JCW09 is safe, and it is not absorbed by the skin (particle size 1μm).
- SUNCAT JCW09 does not irritate or sensitize. The encapsulation system prevents direct contact of the sunscreens with the skin.
- Fresh and light sensation on the skin; it allows the skin to breathe.
- Easy to spread on the skin, provides a uniform protection.
- The encapsulation inhibits the interaction between the active components.
- Easy to formulate. It is added at the end of the formulation in a temperature below 45 ° C.
- SUNCAT JCW09 does not require a pre-emulsion process.
- It does not need an excessive oil phase, so light formulations can be obtained. It is Suitable for any cosmetic formulation.
- At a low dosage, high SPF can be obtained.
This new Suncat variant does not contain OMC. The balance of sunscreens ensures a broad UVA + UVB spectrum (protection range: 280nm ̴400nm). It complies with the UVB / UVA ratio.
FULL INCI NAME: Water, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Lecithin, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone
All sample requests are given the highest priority and turn round time for items we hold in stock is usually 24 hours although samples held by suppliers may take up to 10 days.
Our standard sample size is 50g but may vary according to the nature of the product.
On receipt of your sample request, you will receive a confirmation email with details of the sample requested, the sample size and an estimated delivery time.
Complete the form below to request your sample of SUNCAT JCW09
A few more great products from Unifect
SpecPed® SKE-P can effectively block the signal transmission of muscle contraction, quickly calm all kinds of expression lines, static lines and fine lines, and smooth the skin.
SpecPed® MCC21 (Mu-conotoxin CnIIIC) is a water-soluble anti-aging and skin-protecting biomimetic and bioactive Peptide. Its high-bioactivity and greater stability enhance its ability to decrease wrinkles and increase elasticity
SpecPed® AH8P is a peptide specifically designed to fight against expression wrinkles. It reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by repeated facial movements especially in the forehead and around the eyes.
CitroVisc 5000 is 100% sustainably manufactured from naturally-derived feedstocks. CitroVisc 5000 is made to meet the highest standards of the cosmetics and personal care industries. The raw material terpenes are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
Supplier: P2 Science